Salt Lake City, Utah

Salt Lake City, Utah
Picture taken on Thanksgiving weekend 2013.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy 4th of July


Hellooooo everyone,

It's time for corn on the cob, brats on the grill, watermelon and root beer floats. Yum :)

This summer is going so fast. It won't be long and the kids will be going back to school. I always hate when they have to go back to school. I totally enjoy hanging out with them during the summer. Plus I love that I don't have to wake them up for their early morning routines.

What an exciting 4th of July in Wichita, KS. First thing different from AZ is that they allow people to buy and shoot off fireworks. We didn't go anywhere and saw more firework shows then we could count. Standing outside in the front of our home, you could see show after show. Plus our neighbors (college age kids) must have spent a fortune on fireworks. Non-stop they had little firecrackers to big roman candles going off in our cul-de-sac. They even gave some to Dawson to light. Naturally he thought that was pretty cool. It had rained all day so the grass was nice and wet, so no one was concerned of fires breaking out.

Here's what was really cool, there were a million fireflies out in our back yard. They had their own celebration going on! Luna (our dog) was a nervous wreck. Shaking like a leaf, she was not happy at all from all the noise. It was crazy and fun last night. People have until 10pm tonight to finish up their supplies, then it will be illegal again. Hopefully my dog will be back to normal tomorrow.

This week the kids and I will be leaving for our Wisconsin vacation. I have to say just shortly after driving across the country to Arizona, I am not too excited to drive again! Although, wanting to see my family out ways the bad thought of driving. We will only be there for a week, but we have a few neat things planned. I will write and tell you more after we get home.

I have attached a few more pics from our trip to Arizona. Be sure to look down the side bar.
I'm hoping the weather will be nice in Wisconsin. I am already positive the company and food will be outstanding.

We miss all of you in Arizona, and looking forward to seeing all of you in Wisconsin.

God bless you,

Marjie

No comments:

Post a Comment