Salt Lake City, Utah

Salt Lake City, Utah
Picture taken on Thanksgiving weekend 2013.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


Hi everyone,

Hope all of you mother's are doing something special for yourself today. Even if you don't have children and you have your loving pets, you are still a mom to them. This wish is also for you special Aunt's out there that are like mothers to us.

I love Mother's Day, because I was so close to not having a family. To this day a feel so blessed to have such beautiful children. Only God knew I wanted and would love being a mom this much. It has probably been the most wonderful thing I have done in my life.

I also have a beautiful mom, Diane Gorder. She is so special to me. I woke up this morning thinking about her, wishing I could visit her today. It would have been so neat if I could have surprised her by dropping in today. Mom really had her hands full with 4 of us. I probably gave her the hardest time of all of us! Actually... I'm sure I did. Sorry Mom!! To this day, even though Mom has MS and her arms and legs don't work very well anymore. It is her soul and her character that I love so much. MS might affect her body, but it will never touch that most precious part of her.

See how mushy I am on Mother's Day? I am thankful to God and never want to take being a mom for granted. For me it has been the greatest gift in my life.

The picture above is my Mom. I love you Mom. :)

God bless all of you.

Love Marjie

No comments:

Post a Comment