Salt Lake City, Utah

Salt Lake City, Utah
Picture taken on Thanksgiving weekend 2013.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Joined Facebook this week



Hello again from Wichita,

Since I have so much free time (lol), thought I would add another thing to my busy life! I always thought people who didn't have anything better to do joined Facebook, MySpace, etc.

Since we have moved in the middle of the country and don't know many people, I guess I want to keep in touch with everyone the best way possible. Now that I'm hearing from a lot of you, I have changed my mind and think it is a great means of communication. I love seeing all of the photos so many of you have posted.

This week is a very stressful week for Keegan. She has this permanent look on her face that is too hard to describe. She has her Drama production Fri & Sat evening. Plus she has an important test on Friday for the International Baccalaureate Program (you've heard me refer to it as the IB Program). The kids have been studying for weeks, maybe months. Even during lunchtime they meet in the classroom to study. The test will determine what type diploma they will be working towards. Keegan doesn't usually stress out over test. This one is kicking her butt. I know she will do fine. Even so I have been praying for her to have peace of mind. If you read this before Friday, I hope you too will pray for her to relax as much as possible.

Dawson's Lacrosse team had their tournament last Sat. They didn't do very well. The other teams were from all over, even Oklahoma. They were huge kids. Dawson looked small next to most of them! It was a great time for him and he gained lots of experience.

Both kids are counting down how many days are left of school. I was informed 16 days, counting today.

We are planning 2 trips this summer. In June we will be visiting Everyone in Arizona, then in July we will be in Wisconsin. Hope to see you.

The weather has been gorgeous this week. Not so much wind. I was waking up one morning and realized my wind chimes we not playing. I ran downstairs to check on them. I thought one of my neighbors had stolen them. Not because they wanted them, but to shut them up. They were still there. I take all my bad thoughts away! :)

I have to get ready for work. Have a great week. If you are on Facebook, say hi to me. Also David and Keegan are on it. Guess we all want to keep in touch with our friends and family.

God be with all of you.

Love,
Marjie

No comments:

Post a Comment