Salt Lake City, Utah

Salt Lake City, Utah
Picture taken on Thanksgiving weekend 2013.

Monday, August 10, 2009

The beginning of a new chapter in our life

Hello everyone,



I'm hoping to keep my own journal of our experiences and adventures here in Kansas. I know eventually Keegan will not be able to keep everyone posted when school starts and the homework starts piling up.



Sometimes it might just be pictures of our family. You know me and my camera, I never stop taking pictures.



Tonight when everyone has gone to bed, I plan to sneak downstairs to read Keegan's blog. I haven't been able to get her laptop from her. Now that we have our Internet connected, I can read what all of you have been reading!



Have a good day. God bless you.



Marjie




1 comment:

  1. Hi All! So glad you are back on the internet. We have really enjoyed Keegan's blog. Looked forward to logging on each day to see what was new and exciting in your world. Miss you all bunches. Please post pictures of your new home and we need a phone #. Love to you all!
    Auntie M aka Marion!

    ReplyDelete