Salt Lake City, Utah

Salt Lake City, Utah
Picture taken on Thanksgiving weekend 2013.

Monday, August 17, 2009

A big day!




Hello again,

I will be so happy to find out how the kids did at school today. I'm not sure who was more nervous, them or me! Dawson got on his school bus okay. I drove Keegan to school. It took me exactly 15 min. It took me 10 min. to get out of the school parking lot!

On the way home the sky was getting really dark. So I decided to speed up. I could tell a big storm was brewing. Sure enough it was pouring so hard It was tough seeing my exit. When I got home Luna was scared to death. It has been raining ever since. I still haven't found Nike (our cat) she is also afraid of the thunder.I saw a red fox outside in our back yard this morning. It came out of the woods, stared out toward our homes, then ran back into the woods. It was so beautiful. I don't think I have ever seen a fox that close up. We have seen a couple of brown squirrels and some neat birds. Our neighbors said sometimes deer will come out from the woods. I need to think faster and grab my camera next time.

Yesterday our neighbors brought us a loaf of bread to welcome us. This is definitely a lot different for us then what we are used to.

I plan to keep busy so today will go fast. I will keep you all posted how the 1st day of school went for the kids.

Take care. Miss and love you all.

God bless you,
Marjie

2 comments:

  1. Hope the kids Had a FABULOUS day @ school. please let us know how it went. Miss you guys LOTS!!!!! Any luck @ Home Depot yet?
    Love you All,
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great pictures of the schools.
    Steve

    ReplyDelete