Salt Lake City, Utah

Salt Lake City, Utah
Picture taken on Thanksgiving weekend 2013.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Getting ready for school

We are doing all of the typical things this week. Spending lots of money at Wal-mart on school supplies, buying a few new outfits, and getting our time schedule back to earlier bedtimes and waking up before the sun.

Both kids are enrolled and ready for their new schools. I know we are all anxious. I can't wait until I hear those magical words "I love my new school" or "I love my new friends". Keegan is excited and Dawson is wishing the summer would last longer!

I haven't heard from Home Depot yet, so I'm starting to think they are not going to hire me. I have already started looking for a different job. I'm sure what ever happens, I will be happier.

Not much is new today, so I'll just leave some pictures with you to look at.

God bless you.
Love,
Marjie

No comments:

Post a Comment