Salt Lake City, Utah

Salt Lake City, Utah
Picture taken on Thanksgiving weekend 2013.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Busy week for all of us






Hi again,


Just a quick update.


Dawson had a great 2nd day at school. Three good friends already. Loves his classes and teachers.

Keegan also had a better day. Still not a good lunch experience, but I'm sure with time she'll find someone to hang with. Kids are talking with her during each class. "Loves her Drama class".

I start at Home Depot today. I'm happy and a little nervous. Not nervous about the job (same place, different building!) I will be working from 4:30 to 11:00pm. So the kids will have to do homework, make dinner, and go to bed before David and I come home tonight. Not the ideal scenario. Good thing is... the kids are responsible, and we live in a good neighborhood. The kids will probably love the arrangement, right? I WILL be calling home many times!

David was asked to start today and whenever they need him to be standing up as a 204B. (a what?) It is a supervisor position that informs the employees what station they are to work. Past that I don't know how to explain it. I do know he will get paid a little bit more.

That's our busy week. Unless something big changes, I may not be writing too soon.
So bye for now. Hope you all have had a great week. Keep in touch.
Love you and may God bless you.
Marjie



No comments:

Post a Comment